Sunday, May 29, 2011

Modest Camisoles

Don't you hate it when you buy a cami so that you can have extra coverage but you have to constantly pull your cami up so as not to reveal anything? I hate that so much! About three months ago I found this website called sakurarose.com and they sell cute modest camis. Some even have cute lace at the bottom that are awesome to layer with tops and t-shirts! What's great is that they are fitted which keeps your cleavage from showing when you bend down and that is just awesome!!! They aren't too expensive either, around $12-15! So if you're looking for Camis that actually cover: Sakurarose.com is the place to go!

3 comments:

  1. My only problem though is that during the summer, I get really hot! Mom saw the Cami Secret on TV and got one for me at Bed Bath and Beyond. Have you heard of it? It's a piece of cloth that attaches to your bra. I only have 1 shirt that's too low to use it with. Thanks for the link to Sakura Rose! I'm sure I'll be using it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I've heard of those, actually I got one of those in Japan with like lace on it. I didn't like it personally cause I always wear a cami anyways so I feel uncomfortable when I wear the cloth ones :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashion & beauty:

    “Hello Fashionista! Please help out a college student meet her
    course requirement by completing this short 10 question survey
    on Fashion. We will randomly select 3 survey participants to
    win a $10 gift card to STARBUCKS! At end of survey be sure to
    enter your email address so we may contact you via email if you win.
    The survey closes on Tuesday, July 28th so please be sure to complete
    survey by then. Thank you for your participation.
    Click here: https://nl.surveymonkey.com/s/8JSD7Q5

    With Regards,
    Esma

    “Hello Fashionista! Please help out to complete survey by Styled247.
    Click here: https://nl.surveymonkey.com/s/8JSD7Q5
    With Regards,
    Esma

    ReplyDelete