Sunday, May 29, 2011

Making the Tank Modest

I've never really liked tanks until just a month ago when I went to Koh'ls and saw this adorable flowy tank top in a black floral print with small rosettes at the collar. It was love at first sight and I knew that I had to have it. The only problem was: it was a low cut, tank top with barely any coverage. I then thought maybe I could try it with a cami and a shrug. Sure enough when I tried it on in the fitting room, it was perfect in everyway. Its been my favorite summer top since the day I bought it because of its comfortable style and adorable charm. So what I have down here is a picture of another tank top that I just bought yesterday night at Kohls. Its basically the same as the one I was just talking about and the only difference with this one is that its just a solid color.





Tank: Kohl's ($18)
Shrug: Maurices ($20)
Modest Cami: Sakurarose.com ($12)
Purse: Eloise in Watercolor by Vera Bradley-a gift

I am now addicted to layering tank tops. Its a  cute, fun and easy way to stay fashionable and modest!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. I love tanks but I just don't wear them because well they are not modest. Please come check out my blog. I would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. I love tanks but I just don't wear them because well they are not modest. Please come check out my blog. I would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete